- Customer Research
- Interaction Design
- New Product Development
Area of Focus:
Desiging Medical Devices (Software + Hardware), Application Design (Web, Software, Mobile)
Contact: Sheetal DubeEmail, Follow me on Twitter
User Experience strategist with experience delivering 100+ initiatives across the globe in a career spanning 14 years. Specific expertise in Customer Research, Interaction Design and New Product Development. In-depth experience in Web, Software, Hardware, Mobile, Social Media, Print Media and Advertising. End-to-end project lifecycle experience, including business development, client management, and project management. Managed teams of up to 25 individuals and holds a Master’s Degree in Design.
- Personal Health Records Meet Limited Needs of People with Chronic Conditions – Research Study
- Online Personal Health Records (PHRs): Could caregiver involvement drive PHR use for people with chronic conditions?
- Mobile Prototyping Tools (Part 1 of 2) – Axure
- Trends in Healthcare and what they mean for designers
- Top Trends for User Experience Professionals
- Two ways to use storytelling in your presentations
- Blogging for Thought Leadership: Part 2: Learning’s and Next Steps
- Six Data Points for User Research Documentation
- User Experience and Healthcare
- Is the client ready for social media?
- A look at Healthcare Systems and Web 2.0
- Will the Facebook redesign, impact it’s future?
- Lesson in User Research: Car rental experience